"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
I was so excited and a tad bit jealous when we announced our next Escape Sweepstakes! We have four amazing destinations that represent each jewelry love style. You could win an Upscale Urban trip to Paris, Class Act trip to Napa, Brilliant Bombshell trip to Las Vegas, or a Boho Chic trip to Costa Rica. Not to mention you get a jewelry wardrobe from JTV valued at over $1,000!
You can enter the sweepstakes through July 31st! Make sure you get signed up, because I would hate for any of my lovely readers to miss a chance at one of these four amazing trips! I decided to put together four different looks to wear at each location and add in some travel tips for each place!
Who wouldn’t want a trip to Paris? This beautiful and historic city inspired this outfit. These floral shorts are very trendy this season and I absolutely fell in love with this white top. I love the design and bow detail. Finally I added some trendy sandals, sunglasses, and pink bag to coordinate with the shorts.
All of the jewelry I chose came from our upscale urban collection! I love the chrome diopside ring! The green complements the green in the shorts. Next the mystic topaz earrings have chrome diopside accents and coordinate well with the ring and overall look. Finally the Moda Di Pietra bracelet goes perfectly with this outfit and was a great finishing piece!
Paris Travel Tips:
1. The Eiffel Tower: ascending the Eiffel Tower is a great way to see the city from above and get your bearings. There is a top floor champagne bar where you can make a toast to your trip!
2. Transportation: It is always fun to stroll the streets of Paris by foot, but that may not be the most realistic or efficient choice. Paris has a great metro system that goes around the city! Unlike metros here in America, their whole metro system closes down at midnight. So be sure you don’t get stuck somewhere and aren’t down in the metro past midnight.
3. Chic Shopper: Paris has many amazing places to shop, but a great place to start is the department stores. Two of the best ones in Paris are Galeries Lafayette and Le Printemps.
A trip to Napa is a Class Act’s dream come true! There are so many sophisticated and fun things to do in Napa. This outfit is perfect to wear to a wine tasting. I love the cutout in this dress and the color is amazing! I paired it with some beautiful wedges that incorporate the same orangey coral color. The striped bag complements the wedges well and the brown sunglasses complement the bag.
I chose all gold pieces for this look, because it is very elegant and simple like a Class Act! The Moda Al Massimo ring has this amazing twist design which I fell in love with. The earrings I chose also have this same type of design so they complement the ring well. Finally the gold bracelet with heart clasp adds some variety, but keeps with the simple and sophisticated look.
Napa Travel Tips:
1. Wine Tasting: There are so many wineries to stop into for tastings, but my advice would be to stop into one you’ve never heard of. Boutique wineries usually don’t have the production to ship outside of CA, so you’ll get something you’ve never had before.
2. Mud & Mineral Baths: Drive 30 minutes north to Calistoga for a mud or mineral bath, they are world famous!
3. Food: Eat at Auberge Du Soleil. Even if your budget can’t take the Restaurant, eat at the Bistro, which is right next door. The views (and food) are amazing!
This would definitely be my dream escape spot! I am a sucker for the beach and love anything that has to do with sun, sand, and a pina colada! If anyone knows me they know I love rompers and jumpsuits. Tribal prints are a huge trend this year, so I had to choose this tribal print romper. I also added some beach accessories like this floppy hat and straw beach bag. I love the black flower accent on the front of the bag. It adds a unique factor. The sandals are also a perfect match and finish off this entire look!
First I chose these beautiful earrings and ring from our Artisan Collection. The stones in these pieces definitely have a tropical feel and would be perfect to sport in Costa Rica! Last I added this multi-layered pearl strand necklace! You can’t go to the beach without wearing some kind of pearl. These pieces are all boho chic and make this outfit stellar!
Costa Rica Travel Tips:
1. Volcano: Costa Rica has 5 active volcanoes. The best one to visit is Arenal Volcano! At night orangey red lava oozes down the volcano! This is a must see when you visit Costa Rica.
2. Playa Carrillo: This beach is backed by a long line of palm trees and cliffs. There is not a building to be seen on this beach! If you go to this beach during a weekday you might even have the shore to yourself!
3. Eat at Sodas: Sodas are small, family run restaurants which specialize in inexpensive meals with the best value. Going to a soda will give you a true local experience!
We’re going out with a bang in Viva Las Vegas! The more sparkle the better! This is a brilliant bombshell’s dream vacation. The lights and extravagant shows are right up her ally. I first found these sequin shorts! How hot are these? Pair them with a blue chiffon top with cutouts; you are ready to rock Vegas! I then added these sassy pumps and sequin clutch! You’ll definitely be turning heads with this outfit!
I pulled these pieces from our brilliant bombshell collection. I needed some sparkle and you know what that means? Bella Luce! This Bella Luce ring is so extravagant and sparkly you can’t miss it! I also love these fringe earrings. They are different, unique, and sparkly! This black spinel bracelet also adds a different color of sparkle. It coordinates with the shorts and pumps perfectly!
Las Vegas Travel Tips:
1. Fitzgeralds: Fitzgeralds is the tallest building downtown so it has great views of the city! The second floor also has a bar with outside balcony where you can watch a spectacular light show!
2. Mirage: The Mirage has a free volcano show at the top of the hour from 7pm-midnight! This is a pretty cool show, not to mention it’s free!
3. Flamingo: The Flamingo has a free wildlife habitat that you can view. Not to mention Margaritaville is located here! You can see some cool animals while sipping a refreshing drink! Gotta love it!
I hope these beautiful looks and travel tips have convinced you to enter our escape sweepstakes! You don’t want to miss the chance to win one of these amazing trips.